When you plan your trip to Pakistan, the first thing you need to see is whether you are required to get a visa in advance. Since only 5 nationalities are exempt, chances are that you need one. However, thanks to Pakistan’s electronic visa system, you may be able to obtain a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa, you can get the travel document you need in just a few days. For more details about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a moment and read the answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Djiboutian citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Djibouti count themselves among the nationalities that have access to a Pakistan eVisa. With iVisa, you will enjoy a short and stress-free online application process.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you begin the process of acquiring a Pakistan eVisa, you must make sure that you have everything necessary at hand. Rest assured that the list is not very long, and the items you need are not difficult to obtain. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is pretty flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
Not really. Besides, when you use iVisa’s services, you can choose the processing speed of your application. You are provided with three choices so that you can pick the one that best satisfies your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
That depends. The amount you spend on a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your nationality and the processing time you choose for your application. As you can expect, the faster the processing goes, the more money you are charged. The prices are:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it remains valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. If you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you have to enter Pakistan via the points of entry you see below. Otherwise, you need to go to the nearest Pakistani diplomatic mission and acquire a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport