Are you planning to spend your vacation in Pakistan? You have made an excellent choice, but did you know that you may need a visa to enter the country? Only 5 nationalities are visa exempt. However, what is worth mentioning is that Pakistan introduced the electronic visa system recently, and there are 175 countries whose citizens have access to it. If you do too, then you can obtain a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa can help you with the application process. In case you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Dominican citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Dominica are among the nationalities that are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
The first thing you have to do before you fill in the application form is to check if you meet the requirements. However, as you are about to see, the list is quite short, and you may already have some of the items on it. If not all. Here is what you must produce for a successful application process:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is pretty flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
No. But keep in mind that you are the one who decides the timeframe in which your eVisa is ready. iVisa gives you three processing time options:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
That depends. The amount you are charged for a Pakistan eVisa is established during the application process by your nationality and your application's processing speed. As you can imagine, the faster the processing, the higher the amount. The prices for each option are:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover ?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since issuance
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay of no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. A Pakistan eVisa is accepted only at the points of entry below. Any other border checkpoint asks for a consular visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport