Pakistan eVisa for the citizens of EcuadorAre you in the process of planning a trip to Pakistan? Do not forget that you may have to apply for a visa before departure. With only 5 visa-exempt nationalities, most people need one. The good news, however, is that Pakistan introduced the electronic visa system recently, and as a result, 175 nationalities have access to a Pakistan eVisa online. In case you are eligible, iVisa can guide you through the online application process. For further details about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the answers to a few of the most frequently asked questions you can find down below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am an Ecuadorian citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as a citizen of Ecuador, you count yourself among the nationalities that are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you are about to find out, you will not struggle with gathering everything you need for the application process. The Pakistan eVisa is not a demanding document to obtain. Here is what you must put together:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is pretty flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
No. Plus, when you use iVisa’s services, you are given a chance to choose timeframe in which your eVisa arrives. That is because iVisa provides you with three processing time options:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
It depends. The price of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It varies according to your nationality and the processing speed you choose for your application. Therefore, the faster you wish the processing to go, the more you are charged. The prices for each option are:
- Standard - USD 48.18
- Rush - USD 68.18
- Super Rush - USD 88.18
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it expires 90 days after arrival after the date of issue.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa ensures a stay that is limited to 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. The Pakistan eVisa is accepted as a valid travel document only at the following points of entry:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport