Are you planning on spending your vacation in Pakistan? If so, do not forget to check whether or not you need a visa in advance. Most nationalities do. However, there is good news as well. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, the citizens of 175 countries have access to the electronic visa system. If you count yourself among them, you are free to obtain a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa can help you with that. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, read the information we provided for you below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am an Egyptian citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, the citizens of Egypt are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, and iVisa can help you get it with minimal effort.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you will see, the list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is not extensive. Plus, you may already have some of the necessary things. Even if you do not, you should not struggle with putting everything together. Here is what you need:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is pretty flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
Not at all. Plus, you should know that one of the perks of applying for an eVisa with iVisa is that you can choose the timeframe in which your travel document is ready. To that effect, you get three processing time options:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It depends on the processing speed option you choose for your application, but your nationality is a factor as well. Obviously, the faster you want your travel document, the more you are charged. The prices are:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, your stay cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. As long as you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you need to cross the border through specific checkpoints. They can be found below. Any other point of entry will ask you for a consular visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport