Are you going to Pakistan anytime soon? Then you should check whether or not you need a visa before departure. Most nationalities do. However, Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, and as a result, the citizens of 175 countries have access to a Pakistan eVisa. If you are eligible, iVisa can help you get one with little to no effort. For more information about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a moment and read the answers to some of the most commonly asked question you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a Salvadoran citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as it happens, the citizens of El Salvador are among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you begin the process of getting a Pakistan eVisa, you should make sure that you meet the requirements. However, you have no reason for concern. The list is not very long, and you may already have some of the items on it. Here is what you need:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is pretty flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
Not at all. What is great about using iVisa’s services is that you can choose the processing speed of your application. That way, you can have your travel document arrive precisely when you need it to. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The amount you spend on aPakistan eVisa depends on your nationality and the processing speed you chose for your application. Needless to say, the faster you want the processing to move, the more you are charged. The prices for each option are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it is valid for 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. When you carry a Pakistan eVisa, you have to enter the country via specific border checkpoints. They are listed below. If you choose a different one, then you have to go to the nearest Pakistani diplomatic mission and apply for a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport