Are you traveling to Pakistan anytime soon? Then chances are that you need to obtain a visa in advance. Fortunately, Pakistan recently introduced the electronic visa system, and the citizens of 175 states have access to it. If you find yourself among them, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa created a short and stress-free online application process so that you do not make too much of an effort. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a citizen of Equatorial Guinea. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Equatorial Guinea count themselves among the nationalities that have access to a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you are about to see, the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are nothing out of the ordinary. They are easy to acquire, and chances are that you already have some of the necessary things. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture must be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
Not at all. Besides, iVisa gives you the chance to pick the timeframe in which your travel document is delivered. You receive three processing time options so that you can choose the most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
That depends. Two factors influence the cost of a Pakistan eVisa: your nationality and the processing time you choose for your application. Naturally, the faster you want your eVisa, the more you are asked to pay for it. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it has a validity of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to spend up to 30 days Per Entry inside Pakistan.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. The Pakistan eVisa is valid only at points of entry. You can see them down below. Any other border checkpoint will ask you to present a consular visa, and only a Pakistani diplomatic mission can issue that.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport