The process of planning a trip to Pakistan takes quite a bit of your time and consideration. However, one of the things you need to think of first is the fact that you may need a visa to enter Pakistan. Lucky for you, Pakistan has an electronic visa system, and you may have access to it. 175 nationalities do. If that is the case, then you can obtain a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa is here to guide you through the process. For further information about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can see below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am an Eritrean citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As a matter of fact, the citizens of Eritrea are among the many nationalities that are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
The first thing you have to do before you begin the process of getting a Pakistan eVisa is to make sure that you meet the requirements. However, that is not an issue since the list is not very long, and you may already have some of the items on it. Here is what you need:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is pretty flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
No. But remember that iVisa gives you three options as far as the processing time of your application is concerned. That way, you can pick the timeframe that best satisfies your needs. Here they are:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
It depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by nationality and the processing time you choose for your application. As you can expect, the sooner you need your travel document to be ready, the more you have to pay for it. The list of prices is below.
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover ?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it maintains its validity for 90 days after arrival after the issue date.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you are allowed to remain in the country for a period that is limited to 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. As long as you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you must enter the country via the border checkpoints you see below. Otherwise, you need a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport