Pakistan is a fantastic vacation destination if you are passionate about trekking or hiking. The country provides impressive sights. But did you know that you need a visa to enter Pakistan? Only 5 nationalities do not. However, Pakistan recently implemented the electronic visa system, and if you are among the eligible nationalities, then you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is here to help with the online application process. For more information about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a few minutes and read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am an Estonian citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Estonia are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
One of the first things you have to do when you decide to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online is to make sure that you have at hand everything necessary for the process. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is pretty flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
Not really. But you should know that iVisa gives you the opportunity to choose the timeframe in which your eVisa is ready. To that effect, you get three processing time options for your application. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not much. But you should know that the amount you spend on a Pakistan eVisa depends on the nationality of the applicant, as well as the processing speed you choose for your application. Obviously, the faster you want the processing to go, the more money you spend on your visa. The prices are:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa. Its period of validity is of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay that cannot go beyond 30 days Per Entry.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. When you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you are obligated to cross the border via specific points of entry. They can be found below. If you want to pass somewhere else, you need to go to the nearest Pakistani diplomatic mission and get a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport