Are you planning a trip to Pakistan? If so, you should know that the majority of nationalities need a visa before departure. However, since Pakistan has recently adopted the electronic visa system, you may be able to obtain a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa created a fast and stress-free online application process so that you can get your travel document with little to no effort. For more information about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the information we provided for you below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am an Ethiopian citizen. Can I apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As a citizen of Ethiopia, you are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you begin the process of obtaining a Pakistan eVisa, you must check if you meet the requirements. The good news is that the list is short, and the items on it are usually easy to acquire. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – before you start the application process, look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are required to scan the passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel booking confirmation, but if you stay with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken in the last 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – this only applies if you want to get your Pakistan eVisa from a different country other than the one you originate from.
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – as a result of the online application process, the Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa is pretty flexible when it comes to methods of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but iVisa takes PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Do I have to wait long for my application to be processed?
Not necessarily. What you have to remember is that iVisa provides you with three options regarding the processing speed of your application. That way, you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your Pakistan eVisa arrives within 15 days
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – you have to wait 10 days for your travel document to arrive
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
That depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is variable. It is influenced by both your nationality and the processing time option you pick for your application. Therefore, the faster the processing, the higher the cost. The prices are listed below.
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for and how many entries does it cover?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa, and it is valid for 90 days after arrival since issue.
What is the duration of stay of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to spend no more than 30 days Per Entry in Pakistan.
Is the Pakistan eVisa valid at any point of entry?
No. The Pakistan eVisa compels you to enter the country through the border checkpoints listed below. Choosing s different one means that you have to pay a visit to the nearest Pakistani diplomatic mission and apply for a consular visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport