Pakistan is the ideal vacation destination for all of you who love hiking or trekking, but did you know that you need a visa to enter the country? Most nationalities do. The good news, however, is that Pakistan is one of the countries that adopted the electronic visa system, and as a result, 175 nationalities can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. If you count yourself among them, then iVisa can help you get the travel document you need with little effort. For more information about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Fiji eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as a Fijian citizen, you are among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you can imagine, you cannot just access the application page and fill in the form. You need to be prepared for the process. You will need a few documents and some information so that you can get the process started. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
That is for you to decide. iVisa provides you with three processing time options so that you can pick the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is variable. It depends on your nationality and the processing speed you want for your application. Naturally, the slower the process, the cheaper the cost. The list of prices per each option can be found below.
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The validity of a Pakistan eVisa is of 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in the country for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. The Pakistan eVisa is considered a valid travel document only at the points of entry listed below. If you decide on a different one, you need to go to the nearest Pakistani diplomatic mission and apply for a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport