Is Pakistan one of the countries you want to visit in the future? Then you should know that chances are you need to obtain a visa before departure. There are only 5 nationalities that are visa exempt. However, you will be happy to learn that Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system recently. Consequently, the citizens of 175 states are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. The document can be obtained online, and iVisa is here to help you with the process. If you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa, below you find the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Finland eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as a Finnish citizen, you qualify for a Pakistan eVisa, and iVisa can help with the application process.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before anything else, you need to make sure that you can meet the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa. That should not be a complicated task because the list is not that long, and chances are that you already have some of the items on it. What you need for a successful application process is as follows:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
It is for you to decide. When you use iVisa’s services, you are given the opportunity to choose the processing speed of your application. You get three choices so that you can make the best possible decision for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The amount you spend on a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality and your application’s processing speed. It makes sense to pay more if you want your travel document as fast as possible, right? Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you need to enter the country via the border checkpoints you see below. Otherwise, you need a standard visa issued by a Pakistani consulate.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport