Are you traveling to Pakistan anytime soon? Then you should probably be aware of the fact that a visa may be in order. Most nationalities need one to enter Pakistan. At the same time, Pakistan is one of those countries that adopted the electronic visa system. In case you are eligible, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa’s job is to make the process run as smoothly as possible for you. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of France eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as a French citizen, you are given access to a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa will help you every step of the application process.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Not much. The requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are nothing out of the ordinary. You only need to provide iVisa with a few documents and some information so that we can get the process started. Here is what you need to put together:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
That depends on you. iVisa provides you with three options as far as the processing speed of your application is concerned. That way, you can choose the one that best satisfies your needs. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
Keep in mind that the cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It varies depending on your nationality and the processing speed of your application. As you can imagine, the sooner you want your eVisa to arrive, the more you have to pay for it. The prices are:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you can stay within the country for a period that cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. As long as you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you have to use one of the border checkpoints you see listed below. Any other point of entry requires a standard visa issued by a Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport