Planning a trip to Pakistan? One of the first things you need to take into account is that you may need a visa in advance. With only 5 visa-exempt nationalities, your chances of needing one are pretty high. Even so, Pakistan is one of the countries that recently introduced the electronic visa system. That means you may be able to get a Pakistan eVisa online. 175 nationalities have access to one. iVisa is here to facilitate the online application process for you. In case you are interested in finding out more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a moment and read the information Pakistan eVisa put at your disposal below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Gabon eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, Gabonese citizens are among the nationalities that can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
To apply for a Pakistan eVisa, you need to first make sure that you have at hand everything necessary for the application process. That should not be a challenging task since you may already have some of the items on the list. Here is what you need:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
Keep in mind that iVisa provides you with three options when it comes to your application’s processing speed. That way, you can have your eVisa arrive in the timeframe you think is best for you. Here is what you can go for:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 Business Days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 Business Days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The amount you are charged for a Pakistan eVisa depends on two factors: your nationality and the processing speed you pick for your application. Naturally, the faster the processing, the larger the amount you are charged. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a period of validity of 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay of no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. You are required to enter Pakistan via the points of entry you can see below. Otherwise, you must obtain a standard visa from a Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport