When you are planning your trip to Pakistan, there are many things you need to consider. One of them is the fact that you may have to obtain a visa before departure. Your chances of needing one are pretty high since only 5 nationalities are exempt. However, Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system recently, and as a result, the citizens of 175 countries have access to a Pakistan eVisa online. In case you qualify for one, iVisa can help you with the online application process. If you are interested in finding out more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Georgia eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as a Georgian citizen, you qualify for a Pakistan eVisa, and iVisa can help you with the application process so that you do not make too much of an effort.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
To successfully apply for a Pakistan eVisa, you need to first make sure that you meet the requirements. The task at hand is not a challenge because most of the necessary documents and information are easy to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
It depends on your choice. When you use iVisa’s services, you are allowed to select a processing time for your application. You get three options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It is determined by your nationality and your application’s processing speed. As you can imagine, the faster the processing, the higher the mount. The prices for each option are as follows:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since issuance.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. A Pakistan eVisa grants you entry only via the border checkpoints you see listed below. Any other point of entry requires a standard visa issued by a Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport