Have you made the decision of traveling to Pakistan in the near future? Then keep in mind that one of the first things you need to take care of is the visa unless you are exempt. However, according to Pakistan’s visa policy, the citizens of 175 countries can now obtain a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa created a short and straightforward online application process so that you can get the travel document you need with little to no effort. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Germany eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As a German citizen, you count yourself among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you proceed to the application page to fill in the form, you must see if you have everything necessary for a successful application process. You need to provide iVisa with a few documents and some information, but they are easy to acquire in case you do not already have them. Here is what you need:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
That is for you to decide. iVisa knows that not everyone has the same needs, which is why we came up with three options as far as the processing time of your application is concerned. That way, your eVisa arrives in the timeframe that is most convenient for you. Here are your choices:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The Pakistan eVisa does not have the same price for everyone. It depends on the nationality, as well as on the processing time you choose for your application. The sooner you want your visa to arrive, the more you are asked to pay for it. The prices are:
- Standard - USD 90.00
- Rush - USD 110.00
- Super Rush - USD 130.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay of maximum 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. When you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you are obligated to cross the border through the following points of entry:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport