Traveling to Pakistan anytime soon? Know that you may be required to get a visa in advance. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, only 5 nationalities are exempt. At the same time, the citizens of 175 countries have access to Pakistan’s electronic visa system. If eligible, you can get your Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is prepared to help you with the application process so that you can receive your travel document without going through too much trouble. You should read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Ghana eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as a Ghanaian citizen, you are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, and with iVisa, you can have it in just a few days.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you are about to see, the list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is pretty short. Plus, you should not go through too much trouble to acquire everything on it. Chances are that you may already have some of the things you need. Here is what you must put together:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
With iVisa, you can receive your travel document in the timeframe of your choosing. That is because iVisa gives you three processing time options. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is variable. It is influenced by both nationality and your application's processing speed. As we have already established, you are the one who decides which option you take. Thus, you choose the prices as well. The prices are:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since issuance.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you are free to remain in the country for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. As long as you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you are required to use one of the points of entry you see listed below. Any other border will ask for a consular visa, which only a Pakistani diplomatic mission can issue.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport