In the process of planning a trip to Pakistan, there are many things you need to think about. However, by far the most important one is that you may need a visa to enter the country. Most nationalities do. At the same time, know that Pakistan recently introduced the electronic visa system, and the citizens of 175 countries have access to it. In case you do too, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is here to guide you through the process. In case you wish to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can see below will give you the information you need.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Greece eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as a Greek citizen, you qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
The first thing you have to do when you decide to apply for a Pakistan eVisa is to see if you can fulfill all the requirements. You should not go too through too much trouble because the list is not long, and the item on it may already be in your possession. Here is what you need:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
That depends on you. iVisa provides you with three options regarding the processing speed of your application. As a result, you can choose the one that best satisfies your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The price of a Pakistan eVisa is established by your nationality and your application's processing speed. As you can imagine, the sooner you wish for your eVisa to arrive, the more you are charged for it. The costs for each option are as follows:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after issuance.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain inside the country for a period limited to 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. A Pakistan eVisa allows you to enter Pakistan only through specific border checkpoints. They are listed below. If you do not plan to cross through any of them, you need a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport