Whenever you travel to a foreign country, one of the things you need to check first is whether or not you need a visa. Pakistan is no exception. According to its visa policy, almost all nationalities are required to get a visa in advance, except for 5. However, the same visa policy includes and electronic visa system that allows the citizens of 175 countries to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. That is where iVisa comes in. We can help you get the document you need with minimal effort. For further information about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Grenada eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, same as many other nationalities, Grenadian citizens qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
One of the first things you need to do before you apply for a Pakistan eVisa is to see if you meet the requirements. You need to provide iVisa with a few documents and some information so that we can get the process started. The list is not long, and it includes the following:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
One of the best parts of using iVisa’s services is that you are given three options when it comes to the processing time of your application. That way, you can choose the one that best satisfies your needs. Here they are:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
That depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by the applicant’s nationality and by the processing speed of the application. Obviously, the faster you want your eVisa, the more you have to pay for it. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival starting the issue date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
As a Pakistan eVisa holder, you can stay in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. A Pakistan eVisa is accepted only at specific points of entry, as listed below. Any other border checkpoint will ask you to present a standard visa, for which you must go to the nearest Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport