Are you in the process of planning a trip to Pakistan? Did you check if you need a visa in advance? Since only 5 nationalities are exempt, chances are that you do. However, according to Pakistan’s visa policy, the citizens of 175 countries are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. If you count yourself among them, then iVisa can help you get the travel document you need with minimal effort. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a moment and read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can see below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Guatemala eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, as a Guatemalan citizen, you are among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
When you apply for a Pakistan eVisa, you have to supply iVisa with some documents and some information. However, most of them may already be in your possession, and if not, you should not struggle with obtaining them. Here is what you need:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
It is you who gets to choose. iVisa provides you with three options when it comes to your application’s processing time. That way, you can pick the one that is most convenient for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The price of a Pakistan eVisa is variable. It depends on your nationality, as well as on the processing speed you choose for your application. Therefore, the sooner you want your eVisa to arrive, the more money you spend on it. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain inside the country for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. You are required to enter Pakistan through the points of entry you see listed below. If you choose a different one, you have to go to the nearest Pakistani embassy and apply for a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport