Are you planning to spend your vacation Pakistan? Then you must check whether or not you need a visa in advance. Since only 5 nationalities are visa exempt, chances are that you do. At the same time, Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, and as a result, 175 nationalities are granted access to a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa prepared a simple and fast online application process so that you can get the document you need with minimal effort. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Guinea eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, like many other nationalities, Guinean citizens are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, and iVisa can help with the online application process.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you will see, the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are not difficult to meet. The list is not very long, and you may already have some of the items on it. If not, they should not be too hard to acquire. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
That is for you to decide. iVisa is well aware that people have different needs, which is why it provides you with three options as far as the processing time of your application is regarded. That way, you can make the best possible choice for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
That depends. The price of a Pakistan eVisa is established during the application process according to your nationality and the processing time you choose for your application. As you can imagine, the sooner you want your eVisa to arrive, the more you have to pay for it. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to spend up to 30 days Per Entry in Pakistan.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No, you are required to enter the country through the following border checkpoints:
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport