Planning a trip to a foreign country is not the easiest of tasks. There are many things to consider. The same can be told about planning a trip to Pakistan. One of the first things you need to check is whether or not you must apply for a visa. Chances are that you do. Nevertheless, you will be pleased to learn that Pakistan has an electronic visa system, and the citizens of 175 countries are granted access to it. In case you qualify, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa can help you every step of the way. For further information about the Pakistan eVisa, read the information we provided for you below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Guinea-Bissau eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Same as many other nationalities, the citizens of Guinea-Bissau qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
To successfully apply for a Pakistan eVisa, you must make sure that you meet the requirements. But, as you will see, the list is not that long, and the items on it should not be challenging to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
One of the benefits of using the services rendered by iVisa is that you are given the opportunity to choose the processing time of your application. iVisa provides you with three options so that you can pick the one that best serves your needs. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not the same for everyone. It depends on the nationality of the applicant, but also on the processing time you choose for your application. Naturally, the slower the processing, the lower the price. Here are the costs for each processing time option:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity of 90 days after arrival since issuance.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you are granted a stay that is limited to 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you have to enter Pakistan via the border checkpoints you see below. Otherwise, you need a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport