Are you traveling to Pakistan in the future? Then you should probably know that chances are you need to obtain a visa before departure. Fortunately, Pakistan adopted the electronic visa system recently, and there are 175 countries whose citizens have access to it. If you count yourself among them, then you can obtain a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is here to guide you every step of the way. If you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa. You should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you see below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Guyana eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Same as other 174 nationalities, Guyanese citizens can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
The requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are nothing out of the ordinary. The list is not too long, and the items on it are generally easy to put your hands on. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
When you employ iVisa’s services, you can choose the timeframe in which your travel document is ready. That is because you are given three processing time options, and you can choose the one that suits you best. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
It is not always the same. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality and the processing time you choose for your application. Needless to say, the faster you want the processing to go, the more you are charged. The prices are:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The validity of a Pakistan eVisa is of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay of up to 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you must use one of the points of entry listed below. If you do not, you must apply for a standard visa at the nearest Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport