Pakistan makes for an excellent vacation destination if what you are into is trekking or hiking. The country provides many stunning views. However, you should know that if you plan to travel to Pakistan, you most likely need to get a visa in advance. Most people do. Even so, keep in mind that Pakistan is one of the countries that adopted the electronic visa system, and in case you are eligible, you are at liberty to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa will help you with the online application process. For further information about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Haiti eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, Haitian citizens are among the many nationalities that can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Not much. The list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is not at all long. Plus, the items on it are usually easy to acquire. You should not go through too much trouble when putting everything together. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
You get to decide that. When it comes to the processing time of your application, iVisa provides you with three excellent options. That way, you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. Here they are:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your nationality and the processing speed option you pick for your application. It is only natural for your travel document to cost more if you want it as fast as possible. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa enjoys a validity period of 90 days after arrival since it is issued.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa ensures a stay of maximum 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you are required to use one of the points of entry you see listed below. Choosing a different one compels you to pay a visit to the nearest Pakistani embassy and apply for a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport