Are you planning a trip to Pakistan? Then you should probably be aware of the fact that most nationalities need a visa to enter the country. Chances are that so do you. However, Pakistan is among the countries that adopted the electronic visa system, and in case you are eligible, you are given the possibility to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa, that can happen with minimal effort. You should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below if you want to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Honduras eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Same as many other nationalities, Honduran citizens qualify for a Pakistan eVisa, and iVisa can help with the application process.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
When you want to apply for a Pakistan eVisa, you must make sure that you have everything necessary at hand. That ensures a smoother process. The list of requirements is not long, and you may already have some of the required items. Here is what you need:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
You decide. iVisa knows that people have different needs, which is why it created three options as far as the processing time of your application is concerned. That way, you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. Here they are:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
A Pakistan eVisa does not have the same price for everyone. Two factors influence its cost: nationality and the processing time you choose for your application. It makes sense to spend more money if you want the fastest processing time option, right? Here are the prices for each option:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
As a Pakistan eVisa holder, you are allowed to stay for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. When you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you are obligated to cross the border via designated entry points. Otherwise, you must obtain a standard visa from the nearest Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport