When you are planning a trip to Pakistan, one of the first things that should cross your mind is the fact that you may need a visa in advance. Fortunately, Pakistan has an electronic visa system in place, and there are 175 countries whose citizens have access to it. If you count among them, then you can apply for Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is ready to help you with the online application process so that you do not make too much of an effort. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Hungary eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, same as 174 other nationalities, Hungarian citizens can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
The requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are nothing out of the ordinary. While you may have some of the items on the list, all of them are generally easy to acquire. Here is what you must put together for a successful application process:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
That depends on your choice. iVisa puts at your disposal three options regarding the processing speed of your application. That way, you can pick the one that best serves your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality, as well as on the processing speed you select for your application. It makes sense to pay more if you choose the fastest option. The prices for each of them are as follows:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity of 90 days after arrival since issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
When you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you cannot stay inside the country for more than 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. A Pakistan eVisa is accepted only at the border checkpoints you see listed below. Deciding on a different one means that you have to obtain a consular visa from the Pakistani embassy in your country.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport