Planning a trip to Pakistan takes quite a bit of time and consideration. However, one of the first things on your mind should be to check whether or not you need a visa. Most nationalities do. Even so, you will be happy to learn that Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, and as a result, the citizens of 175 countries can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. If you are among them, iVisa can help you through the online application process. If you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa, you can read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Iceland eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Iceland, like many other nationalities, can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you are about to find out, the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are easy to meet. You do not need much, and you may already have some of the required documents and information. Here is what you must have at hand during the application process:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
You get to decide that. What iVisa does is to provide you with three options as far as the processing time of your application is concerned. As a result, you can choose the one that best serves your needs. Here they are:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The amount you are charged for a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality and your application’s processing speed. As you can imagine, the faster the processing, the higher the amount. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 48.18
- Rush - USD 68.18
- Super Rush - USD 88.18
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The validity period of a Pakistan eVisa is of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay of maximum 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you must enter the country via the designated points of entry. They are listed below. If you choose another one, you must obtain a standard visa from a Pakistani consulate.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport