Are you planning a trip to Pakistan? Have you checked if you need a visa? Most nationalities need to get one in advance. The good news is, however, that Pakistan recently introduced the electronic visa system. Consequently, the citizens of 175 countries have access to a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa, you can get the travel document you need in just a few days with minimal effort. To find out more details about the Pakistan eVisa, you can read the answers to a few of the most frequently asked questions you see below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Indonesia eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As an Indonesian citizen, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa is here to help you with the process.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Not much. As you will see, the list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is quite short, and chances are that you already have some of the items on it. And even if you do not, they are easy to acquire. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
That depends on your choice. iVisa presents you with three processing speed options so that you can receive your travel document precisely when you need it. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
Again, it depends. The amount you spend on a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your nationality and the processing speed you pick for your application. Needless to say, the sooner you expect your eVisa to arrive, the more you are charged. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity of 90 days after arrival since issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay of no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. There are designated points of entry that accept the Pakistan eVisa as a valid travel document. If you use another one, you must have a standard visa on you, and only a Pakistani diplomatic mission can issue that.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport