Pakistan is an ideal vacation destination for people who love trekking and hiking. The country is full of impressive trails and views. However, did you know that you most likely need a visa to travel to Pakistan? Most nationalities do. But you will be pleased to learn that Pakistan recently introduced the electronic visa system in its visa policy, and as a result, most nationalities can acquire a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is ready to help you with the online application process. For further information about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Iran eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Same as many other nationalities, Iranian citizens can obtain a Pakistan eVisa online.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Not much. As you are about to find out, the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are easy to fulfill. You only need to provide iVisa with a few documents and some information, and you are good to go. Here is what you must put together for a successful application process:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
That can differ according to your choice. iVisa gives you three options regarding the processing time of your application. As a result, you can have your eVisa arrive exactly when you need it. Here are your choices:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality and the processing speed option you pick for your application. Naturally, the faster the processing, the more money you spend. The prices for each processing option are as follows:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the date of issuance.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay inside the country for a period that cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. There are designated points of entry that accept the Pakistan eVisa as a valid travel document. They are listed below. If you decide to cross the border somewhere else, you need to first obtain a standard visa from the Pakistani embassy in your country.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport