Do you wish to travel to Pakistan in the near future? Keep in mind that you most likely need to obtain a visa before departure. But you will be pleased to learn that according to Pakistan’s visa policy, most nationalities can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. That is thanks to Pakistan’s electronic visa system. In case you qualify for one as well, iVisa can help you go through the online application process without too much effort. You should take a moment and read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below if you wish to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Ireland eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Same as many other nationalities, Irish citizens have access to a Pakistan eVisa online.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
The first thing you have to do when you apply for a Pakistan eVisa is to make sure that you have at hand everything necessary for the application process. But, as you will notice, the list is not very long, and the items on it are almost effortless to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
That is for you to decide. One of the best things about iVisa is that it gives you the opportunity to choose the processing speed of your application. You get three options so that you can pick the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
That depends. The price of a Pakistan eVisa is established by your nationality, but the option you choose for your application’s processing time matters too. As you can imagine, the faster you want your travel document, the more you are charged. Here is the list of prices:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after the date of issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers s stay that cannot go beyond 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. There are designated border checkpoints that hold the Pakistan eVisa as valid. They can be found below. If you decide to enter Pakistan through somewhere else, your only choice is to pay a visit to the Pakistani embassy in Ireland and apply for a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport