If you ever decide to travel to Pakistan, whatever the reason, know that you most likely have to get a visa in advance. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, only 5 nationalities are visa exempt. The same visa policy states that the citizens of 175 countries have access to Pakistan’s electronic visa policy. If you count yourself among them, then you can obtain a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is prepared to assist you with the online application process. For more information about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Italy eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Like most nationalities, Italian citizens are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. iVisa will help you every step of the application process.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Not much. As you are about to learn, the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are relatively easy to meet. You may already have some of the items on the list. For a successful application process, make sure that you have at hand the following:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
One of the best things about using iVisa’s services is that you are given a chance to choose the processing speed of your application. To that effect, you get three options so that you can pick the one that is most convenient:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
It depends. The price of a Pakistan eVisa is influenced by your nationality, as well as by the processing speed you choose for your application. Obviously, the sooner you need your eVisa to arrive, the more you are charged. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity of 90 days after arrival since issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you cannot spend more than 30 days Per Entry in Pakistan.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. When you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you must use one of the points of entry listed below. Otherwise, you will need a standard visa, and only the Pakistani embassy in Italy can issue that.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport