Are you planning to spend your vacation in Pakistan? Then you should probably know that you may need a visa to enter the country. Same as most nationalities. However, according to Pakistan’s visa policy, there are 175 countries whose citizens have access to Pakistan’s electronic visa system. In case you are among them, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is here to lend a hand. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, feel free to read the answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Jamaica eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. 175 nationalities are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, and as a Jamaican citizen, you can obtain one too.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
One of the first things you have to do when you decide to apply for a Pakistan eVisa is to ensure that you have everything necessary for the online application process. However, you should not go through too much trouble with putting everything together. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
One of the perks of employing iVisa’s services is that you are given the possibility to choose the timeframe in which you receive your travel document. To that effect, iVisa provides you with three processing speed options:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
The amount you are charged for a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality and the processing speed you choose for your application. It makes sense to pay more is you select the fastest processing, doesn’t it? Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa expires after 90 days after arrival from issue.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. When you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you must enter the country via specific border checkpoints. They are listed down below. If you want to cross the border through another checkpoint, you have to obtain a standard visa first. Only a Pakistani diplomatic mission can issue that.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport