Are you going to Pakistan anytime soon? No matter the purpose of your visit, you are most likely required to obtain a visa in advance. However, the good news is that Pakistan’s visa policy includes an electronic visa system, and 175 nationalities have access to it. As a result, you may be able to get a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa’s help, you can obtain the travel document you need with little to no effort. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Japan eligible for a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, Japanese citizens are among the many nationalities that have access to a Pakistan eVisa online.
What do I need to apply for a Pakistan eVisa?
Not much. The Pakistan eVisa is not a demanding document to obtain. In fact, the list is quite short, and you may already have some of the necessary items. Here is what you must put together for a successful application process:
- Passport – it needs to be valid and maintain its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You are going to have to scan your passport’s information page
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need a letter of invitation from them
- Digital passport photo – the picture cannot be older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you the Pakistan eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. You are going to have to print it out before departure, preferably in multiple copies
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as this is concerned. You can pay using a credit or debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
What is the timeframe in which my Pakistan eVisa arrives?
That is up to you. iVisa provides you with three options regarding the processing speed of your application. That way, you are at liberty to choose the one that best suits your needs. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – you must wait 15 days for your Pakistan eVisa to be ready
- Rush processing – your travel document is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 10 days
How much does a Pakistan eVisa cost?
It depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is established according to your nationality and the processing speed you select for your application. As you can imagine, the faster you expect your eVisa to arrive, the more you are charged. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 48.18
- Rush - USD 68.18
- Super Rush - USD 88.18
How long is the Pakistan eVisa valid for?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the issuance date.
How many entries does a Pakistan eVisa ensure?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I stay in Pakistan with an eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay that cannot go beyond 30 days Per Entry.
Will the Pakistan eVisa be accepted at any point of entry?
No. As long as you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you must use one of the points of entry listed below. Any other border checkpoint will ask you for a standard visa, which can only be obtained at the Pakistani diplomatic mission in Japan.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport