Planning a trip to Pakistan is not an easy task. The process takes a lot of time and consideration. But did you know that the first thing you need to take care of is the visa? The chances of you needing one are pretty high. At the same time, you should know that Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, and the citizens of 175 countries have access to it. As a result, you may be able to obtain a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa can help you through the application process. To find out more details regarding the Pakistan eVisa, feel free to read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Jordanian citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, the citizens of Jordan, same as many other nationalities, can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you are about to learn, the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are easy to meet. The list is not very long, and you may already have some of the necessary items. For a successful application process, you need to have at your disposal the following:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
That is up to you. Using iVisa’s services means that you are at liberty to choose the processing speed of your application. iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that best suits your needs:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 Business Days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is variable. It can differ from person to person. The factors that influence the price is your nationality, as well as the processing time option you choose for your application. The faster the processing, the higher the cost. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you can remain inside the country for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Only the border checkpoints you see listed below accept a Pakistan eVisa as a valid travel document. Choosing a different one means that you have to obtain a standard visa from the nearest Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport