Are you planning a trip to Pakistan anytime soon? Then you should know that you most likely need a visa to enter the country, same as most nationalities. But, according to Pakistan’s visa policy, the citizens of 175 countries have access to its electronic visa system, meaning that you may be eligible for a Pakistan eVisa. With iVisa, you can experience a smooth and fast online application process. For further details about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Kazakh citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Like most nationalities, the citizens of Kazakhstan qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
The list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is not extensive, and the items on it are pretty easy to achieve. Chances are that you already have some of them. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
One of the best things about using iVisa’s services is that you are given the possibility to choose your application’s processing speed. You are provided with three options so that you can receive your travel document precisely when you need it. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 Business Days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
It differs from applicant to applicant. That is because the cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It is determined by your nationality and the processing time option you select for your application. The faster you want your eVisa, the more you have to pay for it. The prices are:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after issue.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants a stay that cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Only the points of entry listed below take a Pakistan eVisa. If you decide to enter Pakistan via another border checkpoint, you need to first obtain a consular visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport