When you are planning a trip to Pakistan, one of the first things you need to take care of is the visa. After all, chances are that you need one in advance, same as most nationalities in the world. However, there is good news as well. Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, and you may count yourself among the 175 nationalities that have access to it. If so, then you can obtain a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa can be of assistance with the application process. Below, you will find the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions regarding the Pakistan eVisa so that you can learn more about it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Kenyan citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Kenya are among the 175 nationalities that are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you begin the online application process, you must ensure that you have at hand everything that is required. But, as you will find out, the Pakistan eVisa is not a demanding document to obtain. All you need is as follows:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
Regarding the processing speed of your application, iVisa provides you with three excellent options. That way, you can pick the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not the same for everyone. It depends on your nationality, as well as on the processing speed you select for your application. As you can imagine, the sooner you expect your eVisa to arrive, the more you are charged. The prices are:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. You must enter Pakistan via the points of entry listed below. Any other border will ask you to present a standard visa, and you have to go to the nearest Pakistani embassy to get that.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport