Whenever you travel to a new foreign country, one of your first concerns is whether or not you need a visa before departure. The same goes for Pakistan. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, almost all nationalities need to obtain a visa in advance, except for 5. The same visa policy states, however, that 175 nationalities are granted access to Pakistan’s electronic visa system. As a result, you may be eligible for a Pakistan eVisa, and iVisa can help you get it with minimal effort. For more information about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As an I-Kiribati citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Kiribati are among the many nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you proceed to the application page to fill in the form, you need to make sure that you meet the requirements. You should not experience any difficulties in putting everything together because the list is short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
It depends on the choice you make as far as the processing time of your application is concerned. iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that best suits your needs:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 Business Days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
That depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not the same for all nationalities. Moreover, the processing time you choose for your application has an influence as well. The faster you want the processing to go, the more you are charged. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since issuance.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay of no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Below, you will find a list of the points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa. Choosing another one means that you have to go to the nearest Pakistani embassy and obtain a consular visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport