Traveling to a new foreign country usually involves a lot of research about entry requirements and such. When it comes to Pakistan, know that most nationalities are required to obtain a visa in advance. Fortunately, Pakistan recently introduced the electronic visa system. Consequently, the citizens of 175 states can now apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. In case you qualify as well, iVisa can help you acquire the document with little to no effort. For further information about the Pakistan eVisa, feel free to explore the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Kuwaiti citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Kuwait who want to travel to Pakistan can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you are about to find out, the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are not challenging to meet. The list is not that long, and the items on it are generally easy to acquire. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
That depends on the choice you make. iVisa puts at your disposal three processing time options so that you can pick the one that best serves your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The amount you spend on a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality and the processing time option you choose for your application. The slower the processing, the lower the cost. The prices for each processing option are as follows:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the issue date.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain inside the country for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Only the border checkpoints you see below accept the Pakistan eVisa as a valid travel document. Choosing a different one will compel you to apply for a consular visa at the nearest Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport