Do you plan on traveling to Pakistan anytime soon? Then you should know that you most likely need to acquire a visa in advance. Most nationalities do. However, Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, and as long as you count yourself among the 175 eligible nationalities, you have the possibility to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa is here to lend a hand with the online application process. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you can read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you see below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Kyrgyzstani citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Kyrgyzstan, same as most nationalities, can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
The first thing you need to take care of before you start the process of getting a Pakistan eVisa is to make sure that you have everything you need at your disposal. The good news is that the requirements are easy to meet. Here is what you must put together before you access the application page:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
That is for you to decide. When you use iVisa’s services, you are provided with the possibility to choose the processing speed of your application. iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that best serves your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is variable. It depends on your nationality and the option you choose regarding the processing time of your application. As you can imagine, the faster you want the processing to go, the more you have to pay. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after the issuance date.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay that cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Only the points of entry below regard the Pakistan eVisa as a valid travel document. All the rest require a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport