Traveling to a foreign country often requires you to apply for a visa in advance. Pakistan is no exception. Almost all nationalities need one before departure. However, according to Pakistan’s visa policy, there are 175 countries whose citizens have access to an electronic visa system. As a result, you may be able to obtain a Pakistan eVisa if you qualify. iVisa can help you get the document you need with minimal effort. You should read the information below to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Laotian citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Same as many other nationalities, the citizens of Laos are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you access the application page to fill in the form, you need to make sure that you have everything necessary for the application process. But do not worry. The list is not that long, and you may already have some of the items on it. Here is what you need:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
Not long. Besides, iVisa gives you three options when it comes to the processing time of your application. That way, you can make the best possible choice for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality, as well as on the processing time option you choose for your application. Naturally, the sooner you want your eVisa to arrive, the more you are charged. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the issuance date.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The list you see below includes all points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa. Choosing another one means that you have to pay a visit to the nearest Pakistani embassy to obtain a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport