Are you traveling to Pakistan in the near future? Then you should know that chances are you need to obtain a visa before departure. Same as most nationalities. However, you will be pleased to learn that Pakistan has an electronic visa system in place, and as a result, you may be able to get a Pakistan eVisa online. The citizens of 175 countries have that option. With iVisa, you will enjoy a smooth and fast online application process. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a moment and read the information we put together for you below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Latvia citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Like most nationalities, the citizens of Latvia are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
You will be pleased to learn that the Pakistan eVisa is not a demanding document to acquire. iVisa will ask you only for the bare minimum, and chances are that you already have some of the necessary documentation and information. Here is what you need:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
That is up to you. iVisa provides you with three options as far as the processing time of your application is regarded. That way, you can receive your eVisa precisely when you need it. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 Business Days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not much. Besides, the cost of a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your nationality and the option you choose when it comes to the processing time of your application. Therefore, the faster you want your travel document to arrive, the more you have to pay for it. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The validity period of a Pakistan eVisa is of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you can stay in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Below you find a list of border checkpoints that allow you to cross with a Pakistan eVisa. Any other point of entry will ask you for a standard visa, and only a Pakistani diplomatic mission can issue that.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport