Do you want to go trekking or hiking in the beautiful regions of Pakistan? Then you should probably know that you need a visa to enter the country. The majority of nationalities do. However, keep in mind that Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system, and as a result, the citizens of 175 countries can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa, you will enjoy a fast and stress-free online application process. For more information about the Pakistan eVisa, please consult the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Lebanese citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Lebanon are among the many nationalities that can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you are about to see, the requirements for a Pakistan eVisa are nothing out of the ordinary. You may already have some of the documents and information you need. And even if you do not, they are easy to acquire. What you have to put together is as follows:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
It is you who decides that. iVisa just gives you three processing time options for your application. That way, you can pick the one that is most convenient for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
Not that much. Besides, the cost of a Pakistan eVisa depends on your nationality and the processing time you choose for your application. The faster you want to receive your eVisa, the more money you spend on it. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival after issuance.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to remain in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The list of points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa is below. Keep in mind that if you decide on another border checkpoint, you have to obtain a standard visa from the nearest Pakistani consulate.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport