When you decide to take a trip to Pakistan, you must take into consideration the fact that you may be required to obtain a visa in advance, as most nationalities are. However, there is good news as well. Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system. In case you are granted access to it, based on eligibility, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa ensures a fast and straightforward online application process so that you do not go through too much trouble to get the document you need. If you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions you can find below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Basotho citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Lesotho are among the nationalities that can acquire a Pakistan eVisa online.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
You will be happy to learn that the Pakistan eVisa is not a demanding visa to obtain. You only need a few documents and some information so that iVisa can get the process started. Here is what you need for successful operation:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you begin the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
You decide. Using iVisa’s services means that you are given the possibility to choose the processing sped of your application. You receive three options so that you can make the best possible decision for yourself. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 Business Days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
That depends. The amount you spend on a Pakistan eVisa is determined by your nationality and by the option you choose as far as the processing time of your application is concerned. Naturally, the sooner you want to receive your eVisa, the more you pay for it. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The period of validity of a Pakistan eVisa is of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
As a Pakistan eVisa holder, you are granted a stay that cannot exceed 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
As a matter of fact, there are. The list can be seen below. Bear in mind that choosing a different border checkpoint requires you to obtain a standard visa from a Pakistani consulate.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport