Are you going to Pakistan anytime soon? Did you check if you need a visa before departure? Since there are only 5 visa-exempt nationalities, chances are that you do. Even so, getting one is a piece of cake if you qualify for Pakistan’s electronic visa system. If you are indeed eligible, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa will help with the application process. To find out more information about the Pakistan eVisa, you can read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Liberian citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Liberia is on the list of countries whose citizens can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
As you are about to see, the list of requirements for a Pakistan eVisa is pretty short. Plus, the items on it are usually easy to acquire. That is if you do not have everything necessary already. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
Not too long. Besides, you are allowed to choose the processing speed of your application. To that effect, iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that best satisfies your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 Business Days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
That depends. The price of a Pakistan eVisa is variable. It is established by your nationality and the processing speed you choose for your application. It makes sense to pay more if you want your eVisa sooner rather than later, doesn’t it? Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after the issuance date.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. There are. They are listed below. Keep in mind that if you want to cross the border via somewhere else, you need a standard visa, and only a Pakistani embassy can issue that.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport