Do you plan on going to Pakistan in the future? Then you should know that a visa may be in order. According to Pakistan’s visa policy, only 5 nationalities are exempt. Nevertheless, you should know that the same policy includes an electronic visa system. If you are eligible, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa can help with the application process so that you do not make too much of an effort. If you are interested in learning more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Liechtensteiner citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Liechtenstein are among the nationalities that qualify for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
You will notice that the Pakistan eVisa is not a complicated document to obtain. You need to meet a few requirements, but they are easy to achieve, and you may already have some of the items you need. Here is what you must put together:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
Not too long. Plus, iVisa allows you to choose the processing time of your application. You get three options so that you can select the one that is best for you. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
It depends. The Pakistan eVisa does not cost the same for everyone. The price is determined by nationality, as well as by the processing time you choose for your application. The faster the processing, the more you are charged. The fees are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa covers a stay of maximum 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. Not all border checkpoints accept a Pakistan eVisa. Only the ones listed below. Remember that deciding on a different one means that you must obtain a standard visa, which can only be issued by a Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport