Planning a trip to Pakistan takes quite a bit of consideration, and one of the things you need to take into account first is that you may be required to get a visa in advance, as most nationalities do. The good news is, however, that Pakistan has an electronic visa system in place. As a result, you may have the possibility to get a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa, your effort in the application process is close to non-existent. If you wish to learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Lithuanian citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, Lithuania is on the list of countries whose citizens have access to a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
Before you proceed to the application page to fill in the form, please make sure that you have everything necessary at hand. That ensures a smoother online application process. Here is what you need:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
As long as you choose. iVisa provides you with three options as far as the processing time of your application is concerned. That way, you can select the one that best satisfies your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
It depends. The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is established by your nationality and the processing time option you select for your application. Obviously, the sooner you want your eVisa to be ready, the more you pay. The prices are below.
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since issuance.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
As a Pakistan eVisa holders, you can stay in Pakistan for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, there are. The list below includes all border checkpoints that accept the Pakistan eVisa as a valid travel document. Any other point of entry requires you to obtain a visa from the nearest Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport