Do you want to spend your vacation in Pakistan? It is a fantastic destination for all people who love trekking and hiking. However, did you know that most nationalities need to obtain a visa to enter Pakistan? Only 5 of them are exempt. Even so, you will be happy to learn that Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system. If you find yourself on the list of eligible nationalities, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online, and iVisa is here to help with the application process. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a citizen of Luxembourg, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, Luxembourg is on the list of countries whose citizens have access to a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
The first thing you have to do before you apply for a Pakistan eVisa is to check whether or not you meet the requirements. However, the list is short, and everything on it is almost effortless to acquire. Here is what you need:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
As long as you decide. One of the best things about using iVisa’s services is that you are given a chance to choose the processing speed of your application. You get three options so that you can pick the most convenient one:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 Business Days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 Business Days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 Business Days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The price of a Pakistan eVisa it varies depending on your nationality and the processing time option you select for your application. Naturally, the sooner you want your travel document to be ready, the more you are charged. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 75.00
- Rush - USD 95.00
- Super Rush - USD 115.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa has a period of validity of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa ensures a stay that cannot go beyond 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. They are listed below. Remember that if you want to use another border checkpoint, you have to pay a visit to the nearest Pakistani diplomatic mission and apply for a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport