When you decide to take a trip to Pakistan, you need to take into account that you most likely need to obtain a visa in advance. Fortunately, Pakistan recently introduced the electronic visa system, and as a result, 175 nationalities can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa, you will enjoy a fast and stress-free online application process. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, feel free to read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Macedonian citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, the citizens of Macedonia are among the nationalities that can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
One of the first things you must do before you fill in the online application form is to check whether or not you have all the necessary documents and information at your disposal. However, as you are about to see, you do not need much. Only the following:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
You get to choose. How is that possible? iVisa gives you three options concerning the processing speed of your application. That way, you can pick the one that best suits your needs. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
It depends. The Pakistan eVisa has a variable cost. It is determined by your nationality, as well as by the processing time option you choose for your application. Therefore, the faster you want the processing to go, the more you have to pay. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after the date of issue.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa allows you to stay in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you must cross the Pakistani border via the points of entry listed below. Otherwise, you need to obtain a consular visa from the nearest Pakistani embassy.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport