Have you decided to spend your vacation in Pakistan? Then you probably need a visa to enter the country. Most nationalities in the world do. But, according to Pakistan’s visa policy, there are 175 countries whose citizens have access to an electronic visa system. If you find yourself among them, you are at liberty to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. That is where iVisa can be of help. To find out more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should take a few minutes and read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Malagasy citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Madagascar are among the many nationalities that can obtain a Pakistan eVisa online.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
To obtain a Pakistan eVisa, you must fill in an online application form. But before you do that, check if you have everything necessary for the application process. The list is not very long, and the items on it are usually easy to acquire. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
That is for you to decide. All iVisa does is to present you with three options as far as the processing time of your application is concerned. That way, you can choose the one that best satisfies your needs. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The cost of a Pakistan eVisa is not the same in all cases. It is determined by your nationality, but the processing time option you choose for your application has an influence as well. Naturally, the sooner you expect your eVisa to arrive, the more you are charged. The fees are:
- Standard - USD 60.00
- Rush - USD 80.00
- Super Rush - USD 100.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
With a Pakistan eVisa, you can stay in Pakistan for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. As a Pakistan eVisa holder, you are required to travel to Pakistan via the points of entry listed below. Otherwise, your only option is to apply for a standard visa at a Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport