Are you planning to spend your vacation in Pakistan? Or maybe you have some business there. No matter your travel purpose, you are most likely required to obtain a visa before traveling to Pakistan. The good news is that the country has an electronic visa system in place, and if you qualify, you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. iVisa ensures a smooth and fast online application process so that you do not make too much of an effort. To learn more about the Pakistan eVisa, please read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Malaysian citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes, the citizens of Malaysia are among the many nationalities that can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
To get a Pakistan eVisa, you need to fill in an online application form, but you need to meet some requirements first. For a successful online application process, you need to have at hand the following documents and information:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
As long as you choose. iVisa gives you three processing time options so that you can pick the one that best serves your purpose. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
A Pakistan eVisa does not have the same price in all cases. In fact, it is determined by your nationality, as well as by the option you choose when it comes to the processing time of your application. The faster the processing, the higher the cost. The prices are as follows:
- Standard - USD 48.18
- Rush - USD 68.18
- Super Rush - USD 88.18
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa is valid for 90 days after arrival since the date of issue.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa lets you stay inside the country for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. When you travel with a Pakistan eVisa, you must enter the country via the border checkpoints you see below. Otherwise, your only option is a standard visa.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport