If you travel to Pakistan for either business or tourism purposes, chances are that you are required to obtain a visa in advance. Most nationalities are. However, you will be pleased to learn that Pakistan recently adopted the electronic visa system and granted access to 175 nationalities. If you are among them, then you can apply for a Pakistan eVisa online. With iVisa’s help, you will get the travel document you need with little to no effort. In case you are interested in finding out more about the Pakistan eVisa, you should read the answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As a Malian citizen, do I have access to a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Mali are eligible for a Pakistan eVisa.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Pakistan eVisa?
To obtain a Pakistan eVisa, you must fill in an online application process. But before you do that, you should make sure that you have everything necessary at hand. The list is quite short, and it includes the following:
- Passport – do not forget to take a look at its expiry date before you start the online application process. You have to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Pakistan. You must scan the passport’s information page.
- Proof of accommodation – you can present a hotel booking confirmation. However, if you plan on staying with family or friends, you need to have them write a letter of invitation
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is not older than 3 months
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of legal residence – you do not need this unless you plan on applying from a different country, other than the one of origin
- Return flight ticket
- Valid e-mail address – your Pakistan eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the eVisa before departure
- Means of payment – iVisa is flexible when it comes to payments. You can use a credit or debit card, but we also take PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How long must I wait for my Pakistan eVisa to be ready?
Not too long. However, what you will like about iVisa is that it gives you the possibility to choose the processing speed of your application. You get three options so that you can pick the best one for you. Here they are:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 15 days
- Rush processing – your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 13 days
- Super Rush processing – it takes 10 days for your application to be reviewed
How much does it cost to apply for a Pakistan eVisa online?
The amount you spend on a Pakistan eVisa is not fixed. It is established as per your nationality, as well as according to the processing time speed you choose for your application. So, the sooner you want your eVisa to be ready, the more you are charged. Here are the prices:
- Standard - USD 65.00
- Rush - USD 85.00
- Super Rush - USD 105.00
What is the validity period of a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa expires 90 days after arrival after the date of issue.
Is the Pakistan eVisa a single or a multiple-entry visa?
The Pakistan eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
For how long can I remain in Pakistan with a Pakistan eVisa?
The Pakistan eVisa grants you a stay of no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Are there any specific points of entry that accept a Pakistan eVisa?
Yes. When you hold a Pakistan eVisa, you must cross the border via the points of entry you see below. Any other border checkpoint will ask for a standard visa issued by a Pakistani diplomatic mission.
- Islamabad Airport
- Lahore Airport
- Peshawar Airport
- Karachi Airport
- Quetta Airport
- Multan Airport
- Rahim Yar Khan Airport
- Bahawalpur Airport
- Faisalabad Airport
- Wahga Land Route
- Wahga Railway Station
- Khokarapar Railway Station
- Karachi Sea Port
- Ghassbandar Sea Port
- Port Bin Qasim
- Taftan Land Route
- Gwadar Airport
- Gwada Sea Port
- Sost Land Route
- Sialkot Airport